Artist and sign writer based in West Sussex
Hello, my name is Mark Weston, I work as an artist and traditional sign writer and I live in the seaside town of Littlehampton.
- My work as an artist is hugely important to me, having drawn and painted since early childhood.
- The paintings are largely landscapes, seascapes and garden scenes in acrylic, watercolour and oil.
- With the style tending to have an impressionistic yet contemporary feel, taking inspiration from the West Sussex landscape and coast, and the North Cornish coast, particularly Polzeath, Rock and Padstow.
- Alongside my work as an artist, I work as a sign writer, with the aim of providing a high quality, sign writing service, from design to completion.
- This includes all aspects of traditional sign writing from beautiful hand painted house names to honours boards, shopfronts vintage vehicles, gold leaf and pictorial work
- It is interesting to see that in the digital age there is still a strong and growing demand for unique and individual hand painted sign work.
- Take a look at the gallery pages to see just what is possible.